RE: Dangerous (learning) curves (was Fast & Trashy, Slow and Chaste)

Oops! The msg went away when I typed "Ctrl V" before I got the time to
sign it. I was just going to say that the listeners might not be sitting
there "comparing chops". Chances are they are more interested in what
they are hearing and watching.

All the best

Per Boysen