Re: obsolesence -- coming out of the closet...

I've replaced my closet with Ebay.  Unlimited space.  Quite amazing.
Everything still seems to be there right were I left it for the same
amount I sold it for... sometimes less.  I made $230 on my MPX G2/R1,
but lost $50 on the Piranha Preamp.  I guess I'm still up $150 after
ebay and paypal took their fees.  I bet if there's anything I really
miss I can go into the ebay closet and there it will be.  Lack of
closet space in my apartment is what sparked me to go for this virtual
closet space and I couldn't be happier about it.  Why store something
you don't use?

Mark Sottilaro