New Album Preview Part 3.14

Excerpts of four live EDP solos from the forthcoming CD:

http://www.altruistmusic.com/soundfiles/offthegrid.mp3
http://www.altruistmusic.com/soundfiles/preacherman.mp3
http://www.altruistmusic.com/soundfiles/skin.mp3
http://www.altruistmusic.com/soundfiles/beast.mp3

And in case you missed the first two (full-length) previews:

http://www.altruistmusic.com/soundfiles/seismic.mp3
http://www.altruistmusic.com/soundfiles/interference.mp3

The album's being pressed up even as we speak, and should be available
for sale online in very late August or early September.  Until then, I
can tell you this much:

1) It sounds like a cross between Miles Davis' "On The Corner," My
Bloody Valentine's "Loveless," Radiohead's "Kid A," and Public Enemy's
"It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back."

2) It runs just under 74 minutes, and 71 of those 74 minutes contain EDP
work, either solo or as components of produced tracks.

3) I have honestly never heard a record that deals with the sound of the
electric guitar in this manner before.  I wish I had, because it's a
serious pain to mix and master an album when you don't know what it's
"supposed" to sound like.  Suffice it to say this is the only solo
electric guitar album I know of that will give your subwoofer a serious
workout.

We thank you for your support!

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages: