From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 7:24 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: the Fiend

I recently broke down and ordered a special patch cable
that I was in need of from MF. It would've fit easily in a
9x12 padded envelope and (I'd wager) it would've been
nearly impossible to damage shipped that way.

Instead, they shipped it in a box the size of a very large
microwave oven (no joke) with 4 or 5 cubic feet of
foam "peanuts." I had a hard time actually finding my
purchase amongst all the padding.

Maybe I should've looked through the packaging a little
more thoroughly though. Coulda been a couple of FCB1010s
hiding in there maybe. Heheh.

Their incompetence general cluelessness is legendary. Too
bad they don't try a little harder to live up to their name.
They're certainly no friends of mine.

tEd R kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html