From: Don Makoviney [mailto:don.makoviney@asg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 2:53 PM
To: 'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'
Subject: DJ WILLIAMS

Some good acoustic and electric live jazz/funk looping and stacking. A little repetitive for me (he uses a Line 6 DL4), but real good nonetheless. He's opened for Keller Williams, OAR and the like. You can hear a little Keller in his playing.

Several downloads available:

http://www.soundclick.com/djwilliams

Good inspiration for me personally with my Boomerang.

-DM