Re: Death by Starbucks

One can say what they like about Starbucks, and I'll avoid them when
there is a better choice, but after driving across the US, I tell you
when you're in the middle of nowhere and you see a Starbucks, you're
pretty damn happy.  Coffee across the rural US generally sucks and if
it were not for Starbucks there would be little that I'd consider
coffee at all.

Mark Sottilaro