RE: OT: Adrenalinn II (Upgrade) MIDI Beat Synch ?

Your reply answers the question partially John I like the way you are using
it. I am currently working out a reduced sized or small scale rig and the
Adrenalinn fits very nicely into this scenario especially in the upgraded
format which does indeed seem to operate as a mini Looper/Phrase Sample
(check the sample on the page at
http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/01products/adren2.html) I found one patch in
particular in which the sequenced filter was very much influenced by the
builtin drum machine pattern (which I don't use much but did on the
occasion
of this discovery). Now I know the Adrenalinn supports MIDI Clock Synch but
the thing I believe that I am driving at is this does a MIDI note have to
be
audible to influence the sequenced filter in a beat synched effect. I know
this seems almost ridiculous to ask but still I can't verify if the answer
is definatively yes or no and I guess some further experimentation is going
to be required including the one you recommended John. Damn this thing is
good I use it with an electric violin and a mic'd acoustic violin.

Thanks again John

Al Kroeger