Re: OT: Sustainiac

I was underwhelmed with my Sustainiac, although I confess I installed
it on an electric upright bass, so I had no idea what to expect in
the first place.

It seemed like I had to mount it so close and crank it up so high
that it would feedback into the magnetic pickup as soon as it started
doing anything useful, sustain-wise. But now that my bass has shiny
new optical pickups, I oughta try it again.

-Alex S.