Re: Forum for Boomerang Discussion/Users

Don,

> That's fine if you don't want to join.

It's not so much that I don't want to join. I just don't see the point
of making a separate list about the Boomerang. The 'rang is a fine
piece of kit, but I just don't think anything can be said about it that
is not generally relevant to all loopers. It is, after all, the
simplest and most straightforward of all the dedicated loopers. What is
there to be said about it that can't be said on this list?

I'm all ears if anyone has any good tips 'n' tricks about the 'rang;
undocumented features, or how to convert it into an EDP with two bent
paper clips and a roll of tinfoil. However, I'm not holding my breath.
I've scoured the archives of this list and haven't found anything much
of interest about the 'rang other than it pretty much works as
advertised and is a good solid product.

Don't get me wrong: I love my 'rang, and would love to see more
discussion about it, but I don't see what purpose it would serve to
split that discussion onto another list. It would just make both lists
less valuable for all of us.

--

  Ian Petersen