From: Relay [mailto:relaydelayband@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 11:16 PM
To: Looper's Delight
Subject: DigiTech DigiDelay pedal--cool!

Hi all--
Just got this X-Series delay pedal from Zzounds (purchased thru the LD portal, natch) and find it to be great fun and probably musically useful (the IRS appreciates that part).  4 seconds of looping delay, a wonderful reverse effect, battery powered and only $100!  Thumbs up to DigiTech on this one! Gary