From: Tim Nelson [mailto:psychle62@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:43 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: rds7.6

It's a pretty well-known adjustment. You're trading
off fidelity for delay time, which in many cases is
perfectly appropriate in this day and age of lo-fi and
granularity.

Perhaps your caveat should read "Don't adjust trimpots
on digital devices IF you want to keep manufacturer's
spec."

-t-

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/timemachine/timemachine.html