Lexicon MPX G2 and Preamp FS

Hey,

I just had some bad dental luck.  I had gone in to have a root canal
started and an old (but until today holding) crack in the tooth gave
away and I had to loose it. (what's the opposite of LOL?  BHH?) Now I'm
going to need a bridge.  Take me to the bridge. <sigh>  I'm the one
that's been crowing about the G2 and the Rocktron Piranha.  Since I
have a Digitech 2120 that I like (but does not have much resale value)
I'm going to lose the MPX G2/Piranha combo.

I haven't had them very long and they're in *perfect* condition.
Neither has seen a gig or been out of the studio.  So claim the
previous owners as well and I believe them.  Before I throw them up on
ebay I figure I'll give loopers first shot.  $1000 for the G2 (includes
the MPX R1 controller) and $350 for the Rocktron Piranha.  If you buy
the combo I'll do them both for $1300 and throw in shipping to the
continental US.

I've got good ebay feedback only and people here know me well... some
of them are probably still using my JamMan and other stuff I've sold!

Mark Sottilaro