From: Jim Palmer
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 2:44 PM
Subject: RE: GNX-3/Repeater Questions

> So, do you have the same problem with the GNX-3 inserting that
> "skipping noise" at the beginning of your loops?

haven't noticed it, but like i said i haven't used the looper
much after realizing it wasn't a "real" looper
will play with it a bit.  are you sure it isn't just
inaccurate button pushes or latency in the button pushes?
i noticed switching patches has a bit of latency (quite annoying)

> Yeah, I downloaded the 1.4 upgrade hoping it would fix all the
> looping issues, but alas, no it doesn't.

downloaded it but have yet to install it.
looks like it comes in a binhex type format, and
the the drums are separate files.
might be cool to muck around with those a bit...