Re: GNX-3/Repeater Questions

Mark: my Repeater is and always was bump free. I can doo beautifull soudscapes, drones, rythmic looping etc; without a single problem. Maybe my unit is defective:-)

Best.

----- Original Message -----
From: msottilaro
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: GNX-3/Repeater Questions

Welcome to the list David.

If you do a search on the Repeater and seamless loops on the archives, you'll probably come up with volumes on this topic. I'll give you the Reader's Digest version.

Yes, the Repeater does exactly what you're asking of it. No delay. Just like a JamMan, which was my first MIDI syncable looper. However, there is a tiny volume bump at the loop start point. How tiny? I never, ever hear it. Is it there? Sure is. If I play a single sine wave with no attack or volume change into the Repeater, I can hear it. Others here trying to do drones have complained about it. I've posted two tracks on http://www.mp3.com/0crossing The first one is JamMan looping, the second is all Repeater.

How did you get two JamMans to do stereo?

Mark Sottilaro