Re: which multi effects box ?

Yeah, that's the route I go down.  I wish there was a magical box that
did it all, but if there is I haven't found it.  I use a Repeater for
loops, Lexicon MPX G2 for filter and time based guitar effects and
reverb and a Rocktron Piranha for distortion/overdrive.  So I guess
that's down to three boxes which isn't too bad.

I guess my main issue is those three boxes are in a pile with 6 other
boxes all of which play a big part in what has become my schtick.  The
upside is I can do amazing things with my pile of boxes.  The downside
is I've created a monster that doesn't like to travel.  I've got a show
coming up soon and I'm itching to go out with all my guns a blazing,
but it would mean reconfiguring things which makes them easier to haul
out of the studio, but harder to disconnect/reconnect from the studio.
I'm not sure how it will all play out (pun intended) but I'll keep
people posted.

Mark Sottilaro