Re: midi looper

What's the big deal about defining loop length?  Ever since I've looped
with a JamMan synced to a MIDI clock I've had to preset how many beats
my loop was going to be and I never, ever found it to be a limitation.
In fact, I think it's a kind of nice structure.  Like picking out a
length of tape and then dealing with it.

Mark