Re: Syncing 2 PC's

Hmmm.  My guess is has something to do with MIDI via a LAN.  Network
packet traffic was never supposed to provide realtime anything, though
I must admit ignorance to this protocol.  Did you try using a standard
USB to MIDI interface?  I used to get an iBook to talk to a Mac G3
desktop with no issues.

Mark Sottilaro