Re: Repeater - "conditional stop"

The EDP has a PlaySample DirectMIDI command whose description is
"Immediately restart the loop and play once" - close but not exactly what
you described.

A closer approximation would be to queue a loop termination request by
using NextLoop where the next loop is empty, SwitchQuant is on and
autorecord is off.