Re: Bass Hum

Well, it's been fixed.  Here's the bag.

Me and my friends (I'm 20) set up a studio in my parents basement, with
assorted equipment of all kinds (it's really too nice), and we put an
ultraexpensive dimmer on the lights (touch sensitive dimming), which causes
the lights to hum.

After I went to guitar center and figured out there was no hum when I
plugged her into thier amps, and talking with one of the guys there who
didn't know as much as me + etc. etc. etc.  I went down to our studio and
plugged it in with the lights off kinda in a rush, and bam diggity no hum.
New lightswitch being installed ahora mismo.

Thanks a GREAT DEAL for the help, I wear my t-shirt proudly.

-gardner