Re: Reaktor 4 as gtr processor

I like both.  Warm yummy crunch of tubes and new interesting sounds.  I
think the best sonic manipulation can happen when you start with a
great tone to begin with (pick pre-amp of choice) and then add the
craziness.  My biggest influences have all decided to use a nice tube
pre in their system and after years of experimenting, I do admit I like
them too.

On the other hand, I leave my tube amps home and gig with digital
modelers.  They are plenty good enough for me at a gig and much lighter.

Mark Sottilaro