Re: Funny Fresh MP3 posted ;-D

     Per wrote:
<<<This is the live sound of my new stripped down, mixer-less, looping rig.
Simply an EDP, a Repeater and an Akai MFC 42 filter constantly tweaked
with a FCB1010 midi foot pedal.  Here while whacking away on a blues
harp...>>>

     Uh, over on this side of the pond we don't use the phrase "whacking
away" unless we're being
crude...  :)  But then perhaps it fits.  :)  :)  :P

<<<<and a mbira (the bass note). My apologises to any eventual REAL
blues harp player on the list ;-) >>>

     You forgot to apologize to the mbira players on this list as well.
Might as well apologize
to the EDP and Repeater users here too.

     No really, some great sounds there Per.

<<<<And please no reviews ;-))))  >>>