Re: Repeater latency

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 05:12  PM, Per Boysen wrote:
>> From: Eric Williamson [mailto:erwill@suitandtieguy.com]
>> i had a difficult time playing around the delay. for textural things
>> it's okay, for chords it's okay, but for wah clavinet type parts it's
>> irritating.
> Try muting the direct signal and putting it in a send loop. The
> repeater
> is great for rythmic stuff IMHO.

i wish that my rig was complex enough to do that, but it wasn't.

i _do_ agree that the Repeater is an excellent rhythm looper. the slip
control is especially cool. however, i only use looping for ethereal
things now that i have a MIDI sequencer i enjoy working with
(Numerology).

however, i still have the desire to put those funky wah clav parts in
now and again  :)

---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com