Re: Repeater latency

I don't know if they fixed things in v 1.1 a little or my method of
measuring isn't accurate, but I just did a measure of my own and
measured it at 11 ms.

Here's how I did it.  I've got the Repeater in the effect loop of my
board.  I didn't mute the dry output, so I had signal going directly
into my MOTU 828 and another version going into the Repeater.  In this
case it was actually passing through a Lexicon MPX1 too, so I'm not
sure how much that adds, if any.

Is this horrible for a digital device?  I know they talk about MIDI
latency in the range of 4 ms being really good.  I see computer PCI
audio cards talking about 6 ms latency being good.

Again, I hear a lot of good music made with the Repeater and it works
for me the way it is, I'm just trying to figure out what a decent spec
would be.

Mark Sottilaro