Re: Echo Pro & MidiBuddy

That's kind of weird, although for a Line 6 unit I'm
not surprised.  In this instance, though, I wouldn't
doubt it's the MidiBuddy.  No offense, but the
MidiBuddy is a woefully inadequate controller for any
decent rig, a looping rig especially.  I wouldn't
doubt it has problems sending more than one button
press at a time.  In other words, you have to hit
button 9 then button 8 then back to button 9 so it
will behave anywhere like the Echo Pro is expecting
(this rather than being able to send a button 9 press,
then another button 9, and another button 9, etc).