Re: Repeater quantize?

It doesn't have that.  However, it does have what they call "Loop point
assist" but what that seems to do is if you're a little early or late
it will shrink or stretch your whole loop so it fits.  If you're sloppy
at your in and out point, you might want to start with a blank loop and
than start adding to it.  This way it will sound perfect.  I do this
sometimes when I when I want to start playing and always be in record,
but I've gotten good with my loop points with practice.

Mark Sottilaro