Re: Buy one EDP, get the 2nd for half price!

Getting a dual-EDP with calibrated threshhold gates on the stereo input
sounds like a non-trivial problem, without driving up the cost.
"Really close" wouldn't cut it after a few loop cycles anyway.  I think
they'd have to be driven off of the same gate, so there'd be a good
chance that at least one side would have it's starting audio clipped,
especially if you were trying to start with something soft.

Problem with putting the EDP on the floor is that it works best after
all your tone shaping, so if you consider your amp part of this, you
have to run cables to the amp, into the floor-mounted EDP and back to
the power amp.  Also, most looping musicians find that floor space is
at a premium, and the combined footswitch/brain box would take up a
bunch of room, and there's a lot of people who want to use a MIDI
controller and don't want to have to pay for a footswitch they'll never
use and don't want to sacrifice floor space for it either.

TravisH