(re: mpx100)... Delays, synced & unsynced

i've got the mpx100 also. i happen to think it's a great little unit.
granted it's not a lexicon top of the line, but it also doesn't cost an
arm and a leg and an arm. i like using it's stereo effects when recording,
etc.

but note: the 5.5sec of delay are not at 99% or infinite. i think they
are fixed at like 30% (thought i read that somewhere). which when using
5.5 sec can be fun for delay effects, i sometimes have my dod d12 at a long
delay  to get some weird semi-repeated delay things going. most fun
at times.  but that is my main gripe w/ the mpx100, wish the
long mono delay that goes to 5.5sec, had the "adjust" knob to adjust
feedback. that would be a great feature.

in the special fxs section, there is a "loop" function, which i think
only loops 1 sec. so if you're looking for a budget efx box the
mpx 100 is great(!), and i imagine the mpx110 is good also. i've
seen the mpx100 on h-c.com in the $90-100 range, which at that price
is a good deal. it's just not a "dedicated looper device", just
a multi-effects device that offers 5.5 sec of delay at 30% or so.
s---