Re: How Many Delays, synced and unsynced

this was originally supposed to go to Weg, but thanks for the info.

I picked one up today to check out.  My needs are this:  I bought an
E-MU Command Station and one of the big pluses is it has 3 sets of
stereo outputs.  You can do all sorts of cool routing (they can act as
effect sends too) but if you use a set as a pure secondary set of
outputs it bypasses it's effects.  Dry out only.  I mainly just wanted
a little ambience and or reverb for as cheap as possible.  I midi
synced delay is a bonus too, which it seems to do well.

I got an open box special so I got a good deal.  Seems to be doing the
job so far.  The main thing I don't like about it is the way you can
save and recall presets.

Mark Sottilaro