Re: headphones

In a message dated 7/13/03 11:03:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jimfowler@prodigy.net writes:

you can't really put a monitary value on hearing protection

i agree wholeheartedly.....if you are still (younger) able to hear well, don't screw that up.....my dear louise was just several feet away speaking directly to me just a few mins. ago and i heard about 40% of what she was saying, how many "pardon me's" can a person stand?.....im amazed every morning when i wake up alive.....the worst part is every time i talk my family sez "QUIT SHOUTING".....people must think im some kind of mean goon.....imagine me sitting at the table with the family and i say "LOOPING BLAH BLAH....." and they all get up a leave the room.....so dont give up your hearing for your art, it almost sounds romantic but it truely isn't.....michael