Behringer fcb1010 and ART quadraverb?

I use an ART quadraFX to process my jamman loops. I have recently
bought a behringer FCB1010 midi controller with two continous
controllers, which I'm trying to use to alter parameters on the Quadra
FX. I find the manual doesn't go into enough detail - I can set up one
parameter control, but when I try to set up the second, it forgets the
first. I'm following the instructions as best I can!

Can anyone helpon the precise sequence of actions to set up two
parameter changes?

I realise this isn't 100% on topic, but I hope someone can help...

One of my bands will be performing Terry Riley's "In C" in London soon,
using a Zyklus midi looper and live looped guitar - should be fun!

Many thanks...
All the best,

Nick Robinson