Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes

--- John Tidwell <wedgehed@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You might want to check this out..
>
> http://www.loooper.com/loooper.html
>
> It looks like you can get one with a series/parallel
> toggle switch.

That's closer to what I'm thinking of EXCEPT their
parallel option still sums the signal back together
within the pedal. I'm currently using the two devices
separately on either side of a stereo signal, so when
I try to wire in a mono, series option I'm getting all
of the expected signal loss, loading, phase, etc.
problems one might expect.

-t-