Re: Playing in time with multiple non-synced loopers... (was: Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes)

--- Paul Sanders <paul_sanders@adelphia.net> wrote:
> I guess I should have lurked here before I exposed
> what I do with looping
> and the have the court of loopers-delight opinions
> convict me of bozodom.
>
> I'm not a looping act though. I'm a solo pop music
> act that wants to do
> somethign different than most other folks WITHOUT
> being a Kareoke act.

Well, if you'd lurked even longer, you'd probably see
it all come full circle and realize you're not alone!
As Kim points out on a regular basis, folks are using
looping gear in many, many styles of music.

-t-