Re: boss dd-20 faults

--- "doug @ jump/cut" <looper@jumpcut.net> wrote:
> why are you looking at the dd-20 as a "looper" ... boss makes a pedal in
>the
> same form factor called the "loop station" (rc-20) that has been out for
> quite a while.

Because, like the DL4, it's nice to have a basic functionality looper in
your
conventional delay, so you can add a little loop here or there without
dragging
out the entire looping rig every little time you play. The RC20 doesn't
have
conventional delay functions, it's just a looper, so it'd be just an extra
turd
on my pedalboard most of the time (and an overpriced one at that).

Boss added the function to the thing. It'd be nice to actually be able to
USE it
(since it's there anyway), without having it's crippled by the lack of
such a
basic and critical feature.

Greg