Re: grooveboxes

> Also EMU is coming out with a new Command
> Station, one based on the Planet Earth module, focused on
> analog drum sounds. And, the MPC will never, ever go out of
> style. Laptops are cool, but grooveboxes have their niche.

Actually, it's not a new command station - it's the same command station,
with a new paint job. The sounds are new however - they aren't based on the
Planet Earth.

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "The beats are ok, I suppose, but the vocals
sound like the vintage jazz singers from my dad's record collection. It's
not for me."