Re: [LOOP] Re: Nearly there: EDP Individual loop muting?

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Paul Sanders wrote:

> Wonder what fault people have found in the Repeater.  Hmmmm.

One big fault with the Repeater is that it was discontinued a year ago
last week.

http://www.electrixpro.com/
"July 2, 2002 : IVL Technologies discontinues the Electrix line of
products IVL Technologies Ltd. announces today the discontinuation of the
Electrix line of products."

Mind you, I got one when it came out, and I like mine, but you can't order
one anywhere - if you're lucky, you can find one on ebay. At least you can
order an EDP.

Steve Burnett
Subscape Annex
http://www.subscapeannex.com/