Talk To Ya later

As The Tubes said "Talk to ya later".

I need to sign off for a bit. I'm recording a new CD
and don't have time to check all the e-mails right
now. I'll pop back in when I can, or if I need some
help figuring out anything else about the echoplex.

Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out how to use
the PMC 10, and sync up the echoplex to my drum
machine.

I'm putting up several new looping tracks a week on my
website. If anyone is interested contact me off list
and I'll give you the links to check them out. I just
put up my first three using the echoplex.

All the very best!
Terry Blankenship