Bill Nelson - essential loop recordings

Bill Nelson has been incorporating tape loops and
looping techniques since at least 1981, and maybe
earlier. (His first lp was in 1970, but I don't have
his earliest recordings). I've seen no mention of him
at all here yet. He used looping so seamlessly it
never occured to me that he was looping but I just
read an article from him said he did. You didn't
notice the techniques used, but just the great the
music. (Same goes for Remain in Light, My Life In The
Bush Of Ghosts, and The Catherine Wheel). Anyway here
are a few of his many recordings by Bill Nelson that
use looping techniques:

1981
Sounding the Ritual Echo

1982
Das Kabinet

1982
La Belle et la Bete

1984
Trial by Intimacy (The Book of Splendours)
Four album box set, limited edition of 3000

Album 1
The Summer of God's Piano

Album 2
Chamber of Dreams (Music from the Invisibility
Exhibition)

Album 3
Pavilions of the Heart and Soul

Album 4