Re: the mermen - live looping

Yeah - Jim's looping segues between songs are pretty cool.

I think that Rick Walker made a cameo performance with them at the Santa
Cruz Digital Arts Festival earlier this year (missed it myself).  Rick
never mentioned it here though... - maybe it wasn't him, just some other
found-sound looping percussionist from Santa Cruz.