Re: FS EDPs in the UK...

> Not sure if they still do, but Trace Elliot UK ( based in Maldon, Essex )
> used to distribute the EDP in the UK on behalf of Gibson. You could order
> one direct form them. Give them a call on 01621 851 851. Then let us know
> what they say !

The UK distributor for all Gibson products is Rosetti. They don't deal
direct. If you want an EDPPlus (the new blackfaced ones), you can order
them
from your local Gibson dealer - list price is £899 for the unit, and £99
for
the footcontroller.

If you want a white faced loop III unit, I've got a couple for sale, brand
new boxed with warranties, for £450 inc flootcontroller. Drop me a line...
;o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net