RE: essential loop recordings

there's a pretty good site for progheads at
www.gnosis2000.net

their raters are a chosen few, but i like the format.
they use a rating system from 1-15 where 1 is "awful"
and 15 is "perfect". one of the cool things about the site
is that you can sort by different criteria, including by
rater.

i happen to know someone involved in that project that
might help out maybe.  if not, we could still learn from
them.  if so, obviously we would have to change the code
to allow for more open postings and to add space for text reviews.
maybe link it to the list sub somehow.
then again, maybe this would be overkill.
i'm not going to ask him unless people seem to like this.