SV: EDP quest: unrounded multiply --> record goes back to loop 1

> Since I only got one reaction to this post (from Kim, advicing me to
>  post more details) I'll post the details to the list:

sorry Per, I read the digest edition, so can't respond instantly,
I did post tho'.

>  I'm using all midi control from a Behringer FCB1010 pedal. I don't have
>  the original analogue Gibson pedal handy for testing.

test using the front panel buttons.

It looks like your FCB1010 could be sending the Note-On
which selects loop 1 (depends on Looptrig#,  defaults to 84)

this would operate as Record under certain circumstances

as a quick test you could reduce LoopTrig# by one, and
see if loop 2 gets selected.