Re: essential loop recordings

Hi Andre,

I can't. If you can't hear it I can't explain it to
you. I'm very right brained. I think of my music in
surreallist images and colors, etc. I'll see if I can
dig out some reviews from when those recordings first
came out. They got some amazing reviews at the time.

Listen to my track "Fire Dance".

http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=8223

The fact of the matter is that I was doing this before
everyone except Fripp and Eno. Whether anyone is aware
of it or not. If anyone else was attempting anything
even close back then, I certainly wasn't aware of it.

All the very best!
Terry