Re: Echoplex w/drum machine question

That doesn't make sense. I am using quantized
functions, and if you look at the screen when you hit
reverse it actually reverses the order of the loop.

1234 to 4321.

Using quantized functions if you hit the reverse
button at the right spots (which I did) it I'd think
it SHOULD come right back to where it started.

Terry