Re: Echoplex w/drum machine question

--- Goddess <thefates@earthlink.net> wrote:

> if you start really doing some serious
> loop mangliage, you'll need to realign the loops to
> get them back in sync.

It should stay in sync no matter what. You shouldn't
have to try and realign it in the middle of a
recording while you are playing. How do you relign it
on the fly?

> Also, you mentioned you configured a command to go
> into half speed and change the eighth value
> appropriately, did you configure the reverse to go
> back?  -in other words, changing the eighth value
> back again as you reenter normal speed?  -or are you
> going between presets?...

I have every function set up so that it changes the
preset first to whichever one I want, then it turns
the selected notes on and off.

All the very best!
Terry