Re: Echoplex w/drum machine question

Thanks Kim,

Lets see if I am understanding this right:
So I could program a song in the drum machine with a
four count countoff click, start the drum machine
first, and then hit record on the echoplex (after the
four count countoff click) and they would both be in
sync as long as I had both tempos set the same?

All  the very best!
Terry