Re: Akai Headrush- opinions?

----- Original Message -----
From: <Fsksync@aol.com>
> I'm considering buying a headrush unit, and I wondered what the general
> concensus was on it's strengths and weaknesses? Any info or opinions
>would be
> appreciated.

Hi Tim,

I only have the Headrush.  One of my favourite tricks is to use it in its
mode with lots of feedback to keep the first loop from dying out too fast.
Sorta like a 23.x sec looper stuck in permanent overdub mode.  Yet I drool
for a
Boss RC-20.  For an extra $100 or so, it has 10 loops that can be saved
to battery power.  Max sampling time is 5.5 minutes, too!

Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space  music  show.
Thursdays  at
11  pm  on  WDIY  88.1  FM,  Allentown  and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in
Easton and
Phillipsburg.     http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic        All times are
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click LISTEN
To subscribe to the EMUSIC on WDIY list, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emusic-wdiy  and  click  on  [Join  This
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at
6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and click  REAL
Personal site: http://soundscapes.us/~bill               All times are
SOUNDSCAPES Concert Series: http://soundscapes.us