Re: Akai Heardush , a little frustrated, please help..

I use the Headrush in a church setting. In many churches today they do what's called harp and bowl music ( ie guitar , bass, drums and keyboards, provide a free flowing background for prayer and worship). For instance last week we played C#m9 1bar Bsus 1bar and A2  2 bars in a loop with lead guitar over the top. I could lean over to the bass player and give another set of changes to make things more interesting as well  and throw down a new loop. Believe it or not this gets a lot of people stirred up to pray. Of course this is played at a moderate volume where people can hear themselves. Anyone can come up who wants to sing or pray. It's definately more of an open mic vibe in a church setting. Like the old coffeehouses in the 60's. Makes church a fun thing for me especially now with the Headrush.  I'm sure this will stir up some conversation!