SV: [repeater-users] Buggy reaction to midi - Repeater or FCB1010 bug?

> Bugs and bad programming aside, the FCB comes pre-programmed
> to use with Behringer's midi controlled amps and the V-AMP.
> To program it to use with some other device, you HAVE to go
> CLEAR OUT whatever they've programmed for the default in the preset.
>
> Simply programming one "slot" in the preset does NOT clear
> the other slots. So if you set the Note value, it doesn't
> reset the CC/PC messages also sent in that preset unless you
> go into each one and remove the values!
>
> I suspect that was the original problem. You need to
> explicitly program all the slots that were in the default
> programming. An option to completely zero the machine would
> be nice (as opposed to restoring the factory defaults), but I
> don't remember seeing that in the manual. Might be there,
> it's been awhile...
>
> Greg

Hi Greg,

Of course I did disable every "switch" not used for a program. When
troubleshooting this I went so far as to disable all switches except the
one that sent two messages instead of the one assigned to it. Otherwise
I think this is a great feature of the FCB; ability to send out multiple
commands from pressing one button.

Regards

Per