Re: SV: My First Loop Gig

Hi Per

  at the moment I have about 30 or so non looped songs to about 5
"composed"loops with lyrics,(as i said ive not been doing this that long.)
at gigs i will probably add to this with some insturmental stuff and
hopefully one day if im feeling dead brave,freestyled lyrics/improv guitar
(have done this a few times at home when its worked well). Last night i
played mainly my own stuff but with the addition of a song by Lamb called
Goreki, I only figured out that morning that it was basically two repeated
notes so i built up a very differant version around this.

what sort of stuff are you into? influences ect?
would love to continue this chat cos like you say not so many people are
doing the singer/songwriter/looper thing.

oh and also,do you actually loop your vocals?if so what do you use? i have
for a couple of somgs but it meant unplugging some of my delays routing
the
mic  trhough em which looks a bit naff on stage.

All the best
Phill Wilson

-----