Re: Batt'ries...

--- lol c <testtubemicro@hotmail.com> wrote:

> on a counter-question, are either of your adapters
> official?i dont have the
> cash to spend on the expensive boss and line6
> adapters but im a bit scared
> of blowing my beautiful effects away on a non
> recomended one.

I'm using the Godlyke Power-All (2 in fact) to power
not only my Line6 DL-4, but also the following:

Roland PK-5
Roland GI-10
Oberheim Drummer
JKJ CV-5
ART X-15
Roger Linn Adrenalinn
various Boss,Dano,& Arion fx pedals

The Power-All puts out 9v DC up to 1.7 amps. It comes
with a 5 connector daisy chain & a variety of
adaptors that allows for non standard barrel size
(the DL-4 requires the green adaptor) or center pin
positive devices.

I love this thing! It's allowed me to rid my rack of
several wall-warts & has me using pedal fx that I
haven't touched in years. Not bad for around $40.

I just wish my Vortex, Alesis SR-16, & Rocktron mixer
used 9v DC instead of AC. I'd have nary a wart at all.

John

=====
John Tidwell